The JBL has recently launched their Bluetooth speaker named as Pulse 3 at CES 2017. JBL has taken its Pulse Bluetooth speaker and its built-in light show to the next level, making the speaker fully waterproof and improving the sound. The whole new JBL speaker has a tough semi-transparent outer plastic shell. It looks even more like a digital lava lamp.
One of the key new feature of the JBL Pulse 3 is that it’s fully waterproof, which means you can drop it in the shallow end of a pool at night and get some really cool effects for a short period of time (an IPX7 certification means that you can submerge it in up to 3 feet of water for 30 minutes). The Pulse 3 carries a list price of $200
The JBL Pulse 3 Features And Pricing :
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery provides up to 12 hours of music and light show playtime
- JBL PULSE 3 is Designed as IPX7 waterproof.
- For an amazing effects you can also Build your own party by connecting more than 100 JBL Connect+ enabled speakers together to amplify the listening experience.
- With Noise and echo-cancelling speakerphone lets you take calls from your speaker with stunning audio clarity
- For Customize your light show experience and configure your JBL Connect+ settings with the JBL Connect+ App for iOS and Android
- JBL Pulse 3 will be Available on JBL.com and select retailers for $200 starting spring 2017 in white and black.
Zenfone Zoom from Asus was not that popular device , due to its bulkiness and ugliness. The benefit, of course, was the 3x optical zoom lens that allowed you to capture detail from afar. Its successor, the ZenFone 3 Zoom, takes a vastly different approach. In addition to the promise of long battery life, this whopper of a power bank can also charge other devices. At heart, though, the ZenFone 3 Zoom is all about photography.Though circular bulge is gone and in its place you’ll find a dual-camera setup reminiscent of the iPhone 7 Plus. One is a f/1.7-aperture, 25mm wide-angle lens, while the other is a 59mm version offering a 2.3x optical zoom.
Specifications of Zenfone 3 Zoom
Zenfone 3 Zoom is a phone built around the camera experience would naturally suck down battery resources with all that photo processing, which is another reason to go ahead . The phone is packed with the 5,000mAh within the phone’s aluminum frame. Zenfone Zoom 3 clicks photos with both 12-megapixel with improved “TriTech+” autofocus system to keep your images sharp. It is also the first device from ASUS to feature its new “SuperPixel” technology, a process which involves “intelligently adjusting ISO levels”
Device have Metal Uni-Body design, and powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, the same processor packed into the regular ZenFone 3 lineup. ASUS is promising 42 days of standby time — a feat that should help photographers who spend long days shooting on location. In addition to the promise of long battery life, this whopper of a power bank can also charge other devices. Zenfone 3 Zoom have 5.5-inch screen, aluminum body and Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor.
Pricing and storage configurations are yet to be confirmed. ASUS has said, however, that the phone will be coming out next February.